Thursday 11 December 2014

The One Where I Get Ready To Leave

Wow! After four months of (im)patiently waiting it's finally time to go. It has been crazy and scary to get everything together that I'm going to need while I'm away for two years but also really exciting at the same time. This week has been full of talk writing, farewell planning, and buying a lot of things.

Im not really sure how this blog is going to be run exactly but I'm sure I'll find out as soon as I get to North Carolina. I'll start out with what I know. I know that I'm in an iPad mission although the breadth of what I can use it for is unknown. The blog will most likely be run as a combination between myself and my Mom. I will try and personally upload each weeks posting, but I'm not sure how much time I will have each week to do that. In the weeks that I am not not the one posting, my Mom will probably be posting my email home.

You can email me during my mission at liam.galvin@myldsmail.net

Love,
Elder Galvin

0 comments:

Post a Comment